When teachers learn they inspire! Continuing Education Associates (CEA) provides high quality accredited online continuing education courses and professional development topics that are relevant and convenient for teachers. They are taught by expert instructors covering content areas pertinent to today's K-12 schools. Topic areas such as; Classroom Management, Instructional Strategies, Life Skills, School Counseling, Science, Social Science, Special Education, and Technology, are comprised of courses, including Book Study that are designed to help individuals hone their teaching skills and methods. With quality and convenience in mind, CEA courses are designed to help teachers pursue their professional development plans and accomplish their professional development goals with confidence and relative ease.
Relicensure » Recertification » Renewal:
1 Credit, 2 Credit, and 3 Credit self-paced courses are available.
Distance Learning for Teachers.
- GRIT: The Power of Passion and Perseverance - 1 Credit
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success - 1 Credit
- Most Likely to Succeed: Preparing Our Kids for the Innovation Era - 1 Credit
- The Way of Mindful Education, Cultivating Well-Being in Teachers and Students - 1 Credit
- What Great Teachers Do Differently - 1 Credit
1) Choose a course at the left by clicking on it
2) Choose your credit option and University partner that you wish to obtain your credit from: University of North Dakota or Colorado State University-Pueblo.
Online Course Pricing
|15 Hours - 1.5 CEU’s - 1 Credit|
|Noncredit/CEU $150.00||Credit $175.00|
|30 Hours - 3.0 CEU’s - 2 Credit|
|Noncredit/CEU $250.00||Credit $325.00|
|45 Hours - 4.5 CEU’s - 3 Credit|
|Noncredit/CEU $350.00||Credit $475.00|