- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, bust most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course will explore what it means to be “at-risk” and the strategies, programs, and services that exist to support at-risk students. Participants will define the term at-risk, identify strategies from motivating and encouraging at-risk students in the classroom, research available community programs and services, and create a detailed individual student profile and plan.
- Characterize the at-risk student.
- Incorporate effective strategies for at-risk students into classroom procedures and policies.
- Explore district and community programs for at-risk students.
- Develop a comprehensive, individualized plan for an at-risk student.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Degree eligible graduate credit (Colorado State University-Pueblo) may be eligible to be used on graduate programs of study. Individuals would follow program guidelines and admittance criteria at CSU-Pueblo to do so.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.