- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for the courses listed, but most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed for teachers who want to learn more about using EdTech in the classroom. Students will explore six online tools that can increase student engagement and learning. The information in this course can be used in any class as an alternative to traditional assignments.
At the end of this course, you should be able to accomplish the following objectives:
- Create and design projects for classroom use.
- Design lesson plans & project examples, while identifying ways to implement the following tools in the classroom:
- Use technology to foster collaboration within the classroom.
- Implement curriculum methods and strategies that use technology to maximize student learning
- Use technology to facilitate learning beyond the walls of the classroom.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate-level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master’s/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provide a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.