- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, but most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed on how to differentiate with Google Forms. Google Forms are by far the best feature of the Google Apps for Education Suite. Participants in this class will learn a minimum of 50 creative uses of Google Forms. Starting with the basics of creating and sharing a Google Form, participants will learn how to create common formative assessments, rubrics, differentiated lessons, and more.
As a result of participation in this course, participants will know and understand:
- The student will create and design projects for classroom use.
- The student will create and share a basic and advanced Google Form
- The student will explore and master the various types of questions available in Google Forms.
- The student will design, create, and administer a quiz to be automatically graded using Google Forms.
- The students plan, design, organize and create a lesson that can differentiate based on student responses.
- The students will use technology to foster collaboration within their classroom.
- The students will implement curriculum methods and strategies that use technology to maximize student learning
- The students will use technology to facilitate learning beyond the walls of the classroom.
You will need an up-to-date computer, video, and sound recording capability, as well as reliable internet access.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate-level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provide a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.