- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, but most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed to give teachers an introduction to podcasts and how they can be used in the classroom. Students will explore what a podcast is, how to listen and subscribe to a podcast, and how to create a podcast. Additionally, students will explore different ways for their students to create podcasts to show learning and understanding.
As result of participation in this course, participants will
- Select and download a podcast episode about education.
- Identify ways to incorporate podcasts into their own classrooms.
- Create and broadcast a podcast episode.
- Find and identify podcasts that could be used in class.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.