- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed to give participants an opportunity to learn how to effectively utilize and teach with several Google applications such as: Docs, Slides, Surveys and Gmail. Participants will develop curriculum, acquire resource awareness and produce ecourse options that will change how their classroom runs as well as eliminate obstacles that prevent some students from succeeding.
- Establish a free account with Google.
- Determine how to set up your Gmail and create classroom labels with assignment files.
- Review the similarities between Word and Docs to see what carries over and what major differences exist.
- Develop living windows into your classroom along with resources that will be incorporated into your e-course including tutorials.
- Evaluate current web resources such as Forms, Slides and Sheets.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Degree eligible graduate credit (Colorado State University-Pueblo) may be eligible to be used on graduate programs of study. Individuals would follow program guidelines and admittance criteria at CSU-Pueblo to do so.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.