- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally, completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This workshop is designed to give participants an opportunity to learn how to effectively utilize and teach with several Google applications such as Docs, Slides, Surveys, and Gmail. Participants will develop curriculum, acquire resource awareness and produce e-course options that will change how their classroom runs as well as eliminate obstacles that prevent some students from succeeding.
- Establish a free account with Google.
- Determine how to set up your Gmail and create classroom labels with assignment files.
- Identify the similarities between Word and Docs to see what carries over and what major differences exist.
- Develop living windows into your classroom along with resources that will be incorporated into your e-course including tutorials.
- Evaluate current web resources such as Forms, Slides, and Sheets.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate non-degree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.