- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This workshop is intended as an introduction to Universal Design for Learning (UDL). UDL is a, “set of principles for curriculum development that give all individuals equal opportunities to learn” (CAST, 2012). Students will explore the advantages of designing curriculum with UDL, as well as a variety of technology tools that support its implementation. Over the course of the workshop, students will work with an existing lesson plan to address the three principals of UDL, successfully integrate technology, and better meet the needs of students in their classrooms.
- Discuss the origin of UDL and its adaptation to a set of principles for education.
- Explore the potential of UDL to positively impact the modern classroom.
- Identify technologies to address each of the three principles of UDL.
- Adapt an existing lesson plan to meet the principles of UDL and technology integration.
- Reflect on the UDL model and its application.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate nondegree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.