- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally, completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This workshop is designed to give participants an opportunity to learn how to effectively develop and instruct a virtual classroom by making use of free resources available on the Internet. Participants will develop a curriculum, acquire resources for uploading, review best-practice design models, and produce an e-course that will be readily available for implementation.
- Explore and navigate through a variety of learning management systems.
- Determine the LMS that fulfills the needs of your desired e-course.
- Review through multiple best-practice design models and implement the style of your choice into lessons for your e-course.
- Develop a curriculum along with resources that will be incorporated into your e-course.
- Evaluate current web resources through OER, WAVE, and determine copyright compliance.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate non-degree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.