- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This workshop is designed to give participants an opportunity to learn how to effectively develop and instruct a virtual classroom by making use of free resources available on the Internet. Participants will develop curriculum, acquire resources for uploading, review best-practice design models, and produce an ecourse that will be readily available for implementation.
- Explore and navigate through a variety of learning management systems.
- Determine the LMS that fulfills the needs of your desired ecourse.
- Review through multiple best-practice design models and implement the style of your choice into lessons for your ecourse.
- Develop curriculum along with resources that will be incorporated into your ecourse.
- Evaluate current web resources through OER, WAVE, and determine copyright compliance.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Degree eligible graduate credit (Colorado State University-Pueblo) may be eligible to be used on graduate programs of study. Individuals would follow program guidelines and admittance criteria at CSU-Pueblo to do so.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.