Atomic Habits is a popular title that delves into habit science to provide a clear guide for creating positive habits in order to achieve lasting success. By studying this book, you will learn practical strategies to design habits that create lasting results. And the best part is, tiny changes produce these powerful outcomes.
As a result of participation in this course, participants will know and understand:
- Reflect on the compounding of tiny changes in our habits over time to create lasting change.
- Develop an understanding about the importance of focusing on systems rather than goals.
- Explore strategies for creating identity-based habits.
- Discover ways to analyze habits with The Habit Loop to encourage or reshape habits.
- Explore habit stacking and temptation bundling to promote desired habit formation.
- Design an environment and culture that promote desired habits.
- Explore the importance of incentives and accountability.
- Implement a reflect and review process in order to make adjustments to habits as needed.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate-level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master’s/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provide a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.