- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, bust most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course will explore the advantages of student smart phone use in the classroom, as well as the potential obstacles that may arise from implementation. Participants will discuss the pros and cons of smart phones in the classroom, examine smart phone use policies, review potential apps, and design a lesson plan that effectively implements smart phones in the classroom.
- Examine the advantages and disadvantages of smart phone use in the classroom.
- Construct an effective smart phone use policy.
- Assess the educational value of various smart phone applications.
- Create a lesson plan that effectively implements the use of student smart phone use.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate nondegree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.