- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
In this course participants will gain an understanding of how to operate their Ipad and become familiar with the opportunities it provides for enhancing the learning in their classroom.
- Review the basic operations of the device.
- Increase professional efficiency.
- Design ways to assess student-learning.
- Develop lessons that will be supplemented with use of the Ipad.
- Discuss research findings and application.
- Participate in the development of ongoing resources available to the teacher and students.
You will be able to work on this workshop and its assignments at your own pace throughout each week. There is a total of 45 hours of student involvement in all course activities. The expected time requirements are listed along each activity.
None but you will be required to purchase specific applications: Keynote and Pages ($25 or less) Most iPads now come with these apps loaded in.
- Any browser should work but IE 7 or Google Chrome
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.