- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally, completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This workshop is designed to give participants an opportunity to learn how to effectively develop and teach within a Google Classroom. Participants will create an online classroom using the Google Classroom LMS, develop a curriculum, acquire resource awareness and produce an e-course option that will allow for blended or distance learning.
- Establish a free account with Google if the school has not provided one for you.
- Build an online classroom using Google Classroom.
- Learn how to invite students and collaborate with teachers.
- Recognize the variety of “Assignment” options available within the LMS.
- Become competent in uploading resources for viewing and reading.
- Research best-practice pedagogy for distance learning.
- Develop a tutorial lesson using Screencastify.
- Create a lesson using research-based best-practice pedagogy.
- Evaluate current web resources such as Forms, Slides, and Sheets.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate non-degree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.