- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, but most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed for teachers who want to learn more about using EdTech in the classroom. Students will explore six online tools that can increase student engagement and learning. The information in this course can be used in any class as an alternative to traditional assignments.
As result of participation in this course, participants will
- Create practical projects for classroom use.
- Create projects and lessons and identify ways to utilize the following tools in their classroom:
- Record a screencast video for use in their classroom.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.