- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, but most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course will explore the importance of providing constant and effective feedback to students. Participants will characterize the critical nature of feedback in the learning process and identify key strategies for improving their current practices. The components of effective feedback, tools for providing feedback, and potential barriers to implementation will also be discussed.
- Examine the role of feedback in the learning process.
- Differentiate the key components of effective feedback.
- Apply best practices and strategies for providing feedback.
- Develop a strategic feedback plan for an existing unit or project.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate non-degree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.