- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally, completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
In this course, students will gain an understanding of several current technological resources that are available for free use, as well as, understand the advantages of implementing such resources. Through peer-to-peer and instructor interactions by the end of the workshop, each student will have an understanding of how to effectively implement the online component of teaching in a traditional classroom.
How Does This Course Support The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards?
The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards seeks to identify and recognize teachers who effectively enhance student learning and demonstrate a high level of knowledge, skills, abilities, and commitments. This course aligns with 1, 4 & 5 of those standards.
- Explore the variety and ever-growing availability of technological resources.
- Design a wiki project.
- Utilize virtual communication mediums.
- Discuss varying platforms for student implementation of technological resources.
- Implement a virtual survey.
- Create an online classroom using one of the recommended e-course sites.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate non-degree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.