- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is intended for teachers who are interested in or have already began incorporating online instruction into their classrooms. Students will be given the opportunity to explore the advantages of online and technology-enriched instructions, define the roles of the instructor in the online environment, and evaluate current web technology. The overall goal of the workshop is to provide participants with a sound methodology and practical strategies for teaching with the Internet.
- Evaluate the potential for online and technology-enriched instruction to engage and teach today’s learners.
- Identify the major components of Behaviorism, Cognitivism, Constructivism, and Connectivism, and apply these theories to online and blended instruction.
- Define the roles of an online instructor, and evaluate the importance of these roles.
- Explore various Web 2.0 technologies and assess their potential as learning tools in an online or technology-rich classroom.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Degree eligible graduate credit (Colorado State University-Pueblo) may be eligible to be used on graduate programs of study. Individuals would follow program guidelines and admittance criteria at CSU-Pueblo to do so.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.