- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, but most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed to give teachers an introduction to screencasting. A screencast can be a powerful educational tool to help with differentiation, independent learning, remediation, and flipped classroom scenarios. Screencasts are a useful supplement when a teacher cannot be in the classroom. Students will explore and discover how to create screencasts for their classrooms.
At the end of this course, you should be able to accomplish the following objectives:
- Students will review professional articles related to screencasting.
- Students will discover and review tools that can be used for screencasting.
- Students will create multiple screencasts for different learning objectives.
- Students will reflect on how screencasting can be useful in their classroom to improve student learning.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate-level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provide a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.