- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, but most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
Talk to Me: Find the Right Words to Inspire, Encourage, and Get Things Done is a powerful guide that every educator should read to learn how to choose the words that will move students to action. Written by master educator Kim Bearden, Talk to Me will capture your interest with 6 effective communication principles that will empower you to engage listeners, develop rapport, gain respect, develop insight, support others, and increase productivity. Practical tools include strategies for multiple common scenarios and challenges that can make communication difficult.
At the end of this course, you should be able to accomplish the following objectives:
- Explore the 6 principles of effective communication and describe ideas for implementation.
- Examine factors that may create obstacles to effective communication.
- Develop an awareness of the strategies needed to address common challenges that can make effective communication difficult.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.