- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, but most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
Nearly half of the students in US schools have experienced trauma, violence or chronic stress. In this course, learn about the impact of trauma on the body and mind and how to recognize it in student behavior. Also, learn about trauma sensitive practices in working with students and help connect the dots between mindfulness, compassion and resilience.
At the end of this course, you should be able to accomplish the following objectives:
- Explore current educational research on developing questions linked to curricular outcomes.
- Evaluate current instructional practices.
- Develop an understanding of educational taxonomies and their applications in classrooms and instructional planning.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.