Contact David Beyers
- Designing an Online Classroom - 3 Credits
- Gamification in the Classroom - 3 Credits
- Getting Googled: Eliminating Excuses Through the Free Resources of Google - 3 Credits
- Grant Writing Made Easy - 3 Credits
- IPads In The Classroom - 3 Credits
- Providing Effective Feedback to Foster Student Growth - 3 Credits
- Smart Phones in the Classroom: Strategies for Effective Implementation - 3 Credits
- Strategies for Reaching at Risk Students - 3 Credits
- Teaching in the Online and Blended Environments - 3 Credits
- Teaching with Tablets - 3 Credits
- Tomorrow's Technology in Today's Classroom - 3 Credits
- Universal Design for Learning - 3 Credits
David Beyers is a technology implementation coordinator for a public school, online instructor for MVU and graduate-level university instructor. He has been teaching for over 15 years and has experience in the urban and rural settings. David earned his undergraduate degree from Central Michigan University and his Master’s from Walden University.
David has been acknowledged by receiving an “Outstanding Performance in Education” award in northern Michigan and has also been awarded over $25,000 in grants for his co-workers, as well as his own classroom. His passion for teaching is contagious and is easily recognized even in the online setting. His focus is on designing courses that deliver resources and experiences that are directly implementable into the teacher’s classroom, no busy work! He believes everyone can learn but they just may need it taught in a unique way.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.