Contact Andrew Chapple
- Flipgrid – What is it and how do I use it? - 3 Credits
- How to Use Podcasts in the Classroom - 3 Credits
- Tech Tools for Increasing Student Engagement - 3 Credits
- Screencasting to Engage Learning - 3 Credits
- Google Forms: Data Collection to Differentiation - 2 Credits
- MORE Tech Tools for Increasing Student Engagement (Tech Tools 2.0) - 3 Credits
Andy Chapple is located in Olathe, KS, a suburb of Kansas City. He has been the director of bands at a middle school since 2005. As an avid lover of technology, he was a lead member of the technology team during the roll out of a 1:1 iPad Initiative. He has received numerous certifications from many companies including Apple Teacher, Microsoft Education, and Flipgrid.
He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Kansas in Music Education and his master’s degree from MidAmerica Nazarene University in Technology Enhanced Teaching.
Andy is married to Nicole, another band director, and they have two daughters who keep them both busy.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.