- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
There is much that has been said about the iPad and how this technology can make a difference to teaching and the classroom. Its design, functionality and capabilities certainly offer lots of possibilities for the education arena; however how effective is the iPad as a teaching tool? This course explores how the iPad works and looks at the huge realm of apps, and links the technology with your school’s curriculum.
- Why iPads are effective in the classroom and why they are beneficial for students.
- The student’s perspective on iPads… Why kids like them.
- An understanding of Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy and a direct correlation to iPad and app practice in the classroom.
- How to incorporate Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy’s learning objectives into your lesson outline using the iPad and iPad apps.
- Practical links, ideas, and suggestions for how you can create your own iPad ‘classroom’.
- An understanding of the Core Standards and the development of strategies for integrating Core Standards into all classroom planning, to include using the iPad as a teaching tool.
- An understanding of how using the iPads in the classroom can meet the long term goals of The Standards.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate non-degree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provide a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.