- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed to help the educator as a whole. The topics discussed will touch on many aspects that are involved with working in the field of education. Whether you are an administrator or classroom teacher, there are key pieces of information we will provide to help you experience greater success while working with students dealing with trauma.
- Develop a greater understanding of the effects of stress and trauma on both themselves and students and demonstrate that awareness in the classroom.
- Understand how positive relationships can be created and enhanced.
- Recognize the effects of trauma on student learning.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.