- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, bust most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
Behavior! As teachers you have to deal with a variety of student behaviors on a daily basis. You can have the perfect lesson plans, great organization, and even the best resources, but if you have one or more behavior issues in your classroom; the classroom’s entire rhythm can be thrown into disarray.
Children behaving negatively can cause a myriad problems for all teachers and understanding these behaviors means that you will not only create a more harmonious classroom environment, but you will also be able to provide better learning experiences for ALL students.
- To gain an understanding of childhood behavior and the possible reasons for challenging behavior.
- To learn about childhood conditions, such as ADHD, autism, emotional conditions, Sensory Disorders and Sensory Issues, that can be responsible for challenging behavior/s.
- To discover a range of evidence based strategies and techniques that assist teachers to understand and make necessary adjustments for challenging behaviors within the classroom.
- Learn strategies to assist students to understand their own behavior so that they may choose to make more appropriate choices.
- To learn about Whole School Approaches, such as Positive Behavior Support (PBS or PBIS) & School Wide Positive Behavior Support (SWPBS)
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Degree eligible graduate credit (Colorado State University-Pueblo) may be eligible to be used on graduate programs of study. Individuals would follow program guidelines and admittance criteria at CSU-Pueblo to do so.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.