- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This 2 (two) credit course will provide guidance for teachers who are interested in creating learning environments that address the diversity typical of mixed ability classrooms. The principles and strategies included here can help teachers address a variety of learning profiles, interests, and readiness levels. Learning centers, hands-on activities, contracts, and investigative projects will be examined. Examples and field tested strategies are used to show how to succeed in today’s increasingly diverse classroom.
1. help teachers determine what differentiated instruction is,
2. understand why is it appropriate for all learners,
3. plan and prepare for it,
4. and become comfortable enough with student differences to make class comfortable for each learner.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate nondegree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.