- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed to provide teachers with the knowledge and strategies to improve their skills in order to help motivate and challenge students to do their best; thus improving student achievement.
- Efficiently and effectively incorporate a variety of motivational techniques.
- Understand the reasons that students may not be motivated to persist at their work.
- Understand the basic needs that all students may bring to a classroom setting.
- Understand the key components of classroom motivation.
- Apply motivational strategies to improve instruction.
- Develop plans to improve the way that they motivate and challenge their students.
- Maintain a passion for working successfully with all students.
- Select the best motivational strategies and activities to fit the needs of their students.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.