- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, bust most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed for teachers who want to learn the basics about Word and how they can use it in their classroom. We will explore new ways to use Word, aside from writing papers. Projects will include creating a calendar, mail merge, buttons, and much more!
NETS: T·1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3B, 3C, 3D, 4B, 5A, 5B, 5C, 6A, 6B, 6C, 6D
The objective of this course is for the student to know and understand different ways to use Microsoft Word in their classroom.
- Students will create practical projects for classroom use.
- Students will identify ways to utilize Word in their classroom.
At the end of this course, individuals will be able to:
- Create projects in Microsoft Word
- Know the different tools in Microsoft Word including;
f. Mail Merge
3. Identify ways to use Word in their class
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate nondegree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.