- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, bust most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed for teachers who want to learn the basics of Excel and how they can use it in their classroom. We will explore alternative ways to use Excel aside from basic spreadsheets. Projects will include a board game, hall passes, address book and much more! NETS: T·1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3B, 3C, 3D, 4B, 5A, 5B, 5C, 6A, 6B, 6C, 6D
The objective of this course is for the student to identify different ways to use Excel in their classroom.
- Students will create practical projects for classroom use.
- Students will identify ways to utilize Excel in their classroom.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- create basic Excel formulas
- know basic formatting of Excel
- Wrap Text
- Merge and Center
- Fill a color
- Insert Clipart
- Format text (size and style)
- Change column width/row height
- Change worksheet margins
- Identify ways to use Excel in their class
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate nondegree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.