- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, but most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course is designed for teachers who want to learn more about Flipgrid and how they can use it in their classroom. Flipgrid is a website designed to facilitate video discussions outside (or inside) of the classroom. We will explore the various features of Flipgrid. The information in this course can be used in any class as an alternative to traditional assignments.
As result of participation in this course, participants will
- Create practical projects for classroom use.
- Identify ways to utilize Flipgrid in their classroom
- Post videos on Flipgrid
- Create and customize assignments in Flipgrid
- Search through various templates and library of ideas submitted by other teachers.
- Create a unique rubric for their classroom
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.