- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
Effective Differentiated Instruction Techniques for the Classroom is a course designed to provide teachers with the knowledge and strategies necessary to allow them to make sensible and informed choices about how they differentiate instruction for the students in their classrooms; thus improving student achievement. The course will not just provide an overview of the topic, but will also offer specific and practical strategies for successful implementation.
The purpose of the online course is for participants to gain knowledge and practice in a multitude of strategies to help students reach their full potential.
- Understanding the rationale for designing and implementing differentiated classroom instruction.
- Understanding the diverse learning needs of their students.
- Understanding the key components of differentiated instruction in lesson design.
- Assessing student learning styles and readiness levels.
- Selecting and applying the most appropriate differentiation techniques to address individual student needs.
- Efficiently and effectively incorporating a variety of differentiation strategies and techniques.
- Developing a plan to create an instructional climate where differentiation can be successful.
- Responding judiciously to the diverse learning needs of all of their students instruction.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.