- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
Black males are at high risk for social and academic failure. This class will educate professional staff and administrators on the real facts and best practices for educating and keeping males out of trouble in today’s society. This class will present statistic data and provide new evidence based on practices for improving male school interest and academic performance. This class will teach you how to give black boys their best chance to go to college and be successful and avoid the pipeline prison.
The purpose of the online course is for participants to gain knowledge in strategies to keep boys engaged in the classroom and out of trouble. The course will also enlighten the students about the data and consequences that go with non-engaged boys.
- Understand the characteristics of a high risk black male youth for academic failure/incarceration.
- Learn how to improve black male student classroom performance.
- Learn how to get black boys started in the college/ post-secondary process.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.