- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This course focuses on best practices in classroom management and stress and wellness best practices that are designed to help the educator as a whole. The topics discussed will touch on many aspects that are involved with working in the field of education. Whether you are an administrator or classroom teacher, there are key pieces of information we will provide to help you experience greater success while working with students. Many times the educator, as a person, is forgotten. New requirements, obligations, demands, stress…all of these can take a significant toll on a person. By utilizing best practice techniques, we can help the educator feel better and more productive in their work.
Individuals in this course will:
- Implement best practice and classroom strategies into the educational system using positive expectations, classroom management, and lesson mastery
- Follow recommended guidelines for improving the wellness of themselves.
- Utilize a greater understanding of the effects of stress on both themselves and students.
- Design a schedule and plan that provides both professional success and personal enhancement.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.