- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- Completion time frames vary for courses listed, but most take 3 or 4 months to complete.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
Adobe’s Photoshop program has become a mainstay to create and edit graphics as well as create and manipulate images. It’s fun to use, and it can turn the most amateur photographer to a professional with just a few clicks of the mouse. This course will take a look at the basic yet powerful features of Photoshop. Even as a BEGINNER, there are vast possibilities. Participants are encouraged to use their own images for project creation. If you’ve wanted to start using Photoshop but didn’t know where to start, this is the course for you!
- Create activities that incorporate highly dynamic instructional techniques into the classroom
- Create lessons and activities that will promote interactive learning
- Explore and actively engage in the use of Photoshop and its use in education.
- Gain a working knowledge of Photoshop, develop skills in editing and altering photographs through a basic understanding of the toolbar, layers, and adjustments panel
- Analyze considerations of Photoshop for classroom use by creating, designing, and developing appropriate projects in Photoshop.
- Discover and explore educational resources dedicated to the future of visual communications
- Publish original designs
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) The ED 500 course number is for post-baccalaureate nondegree graduate-level professional development credit study at CSU-Pueblo. The 500-course numbers ARE NOT eligible to be used on programs of study.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your completed registration.