- Learn at your own pace.
- Enroll at any time.
- You can complete your courses as fast as necessary but generally completion is within 4 to 5 months.
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree if registering for credit.
This two credit graduate professional development course explores the expanding world of Augmented Reality (AR) through the use of Web based tools that K-12 teachers add to their individual classroom curriculum. All the AR tools are free, user friendly and easy to implement. The online format features 5 lessons in which the instructor can differentiate the instruction to meet the participant’s level of computer and online expertise and grade level. All facets of the course focus on best practice instruction and research based approaches to teaching. All levels of technology experience are encouraged to take this course.
- Demonstrate experience with Augmented Reality based resources.
- Develop an understanding of the components of Augmented Reality.
- Create an Augmented Reality which enhances a classroom activity.
- Analyze how the AR improved the activity.
- Ability to modify and improve lesson based on analysis.
Step 1 - Choose your credit type:
a) Graduate level PDE credit (University of North Dakota) cannot be used for master/degree programs of study.
b) Degree eligible graduate credit (Colorado State University-Pueblo) may be eligible to be used on graduate programs of study. Individuals would follow program guidelines and admittance criteria at CSU-Pueblo to do so.
c) Noncredit/CEUs provides a record of completion (CEA)
Step 2 - Choose appropriate registration button below.
RELEVANT. CONVENIENT. AFFORDABLE.
Online Graduate Professional Development &
Continuing Education Credit Courses for Teachers
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after registering for the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided. Please e-mail EA at email@example.com to request to cancel your completed registration.